Website visitors want to know about your church before they decide to come. Here are some things to consider publishing on your About page.
- Share basics like where you are (link to your Location page)
- Tell who your Pastor is (link to his bio and your Staff page)
- Explain your purpose (what’s important to you) — mission, vision, values
- Provide a brief history of your church
- If you’re part of a denomination, say so here
- Show a photo or two, inside or out
- Link to related pages: Events, Ministries, Missions, etc.
It can also be helpful to provide answers to practical questions visitors might have, such as:
- What can I expect when I visit?
- What is the worship service like?
- What are the sermons like?
- Where should I park?
- What about Sunday School classes, new member classes, etc.?
- What about fellowship activities, youth activities, outreach, etc.?